Dr. Honeycutt holds a Doctor of Psychology degree from Pacific University School of Graduate Psychology.
She has trained as a generalist psychologist to serve the needs of adults for a broad range of psychological concerns. She utilizes an integrative approach to therapy, often drawing from cognitive behavioral and acceptance and commitment therapy.
Dr. Honeycutt is a strong believer in the importance of collaboration in the therapeutic relationship and welcomes feedback from her clients. Her passions include working with anxiety, depression, adjustment, body image and eating concerns, and ADHD/attentional issues.
Certifications & Affiliations
- Licensed Psychologist (Oregon)
- License verified by Psychology Today .
- PsyD, Pacific University, School of Professional Psychology (OR)
- MA, Pacific University, School of Professional Psychology (OR)
- BA in Psychology, University of North Carolina (NC)