Yes, we accept insurance
We currently accept the following insurance (and some others). Typically, you pay your co-pay and we bill your insurance company for you.
- Pacificsource (not OHP Pacificsource)
- Regence BCBS
- Meritain (PeaceHealth employees)
- Beacon Health
- OON Providence/United Behav Health (PEBB plans only)
- First Choice
For others, call to check: 541-868-2004.
We are happy to bill your insurance, or provide receipts for you to bill on your own or for a health savings account (HSA/FSA).
Medicare & OHP
Sorry, we currently do NOT accept Medicare or OHP. If you have either Medicare or OHP, our graduate interns can treat you for as little as $25 session and our licensed clinicians can treat you for as little as $100 per session.
Certain providers only. Call us to confirm 541-868-2004.
Paying the fees yourself
We also accept self-pay clients who are concerned about privacy related to insurance company involvement in treatment.
We offer three ranges of counseling services. (We do not offer discounted psychiatric services.)
- Our licensed therapists accept insurance and also accept private pay clients for a session rate of $100 to $300 based on need. (If you have insurance coverage, you likely only have to pay a small co-pay).
- Our private pay therapists are great if you’re interested in seeing a therapist without the hassle of having to use your insurance. They are pre-licensed/working on clinical hours towards licensure and have completed their training as Couples & Family Therapists. They charge a sliding scale fee of $60 to $100 based on need.
- We also have graduate students who are supervised by licensed staff clinicians and whose fees for therapy range from $25 to $60 based on need.
For clients with limited ability to pay and no insurance coverage, we recommend options (2) or (3). All of our pre-licensed professionals and interns are supervised by both licensed therapists at Oregon Counseling as well as PhD level professors at the University of Oregon.
The University of Oregon’s College of Education is routinely ranked as one of the best in the nation. Several of Oregon Counseling’s licensed therapists are graduates of and now guest lecturers and adjunct instructors in the very same program.
Payment methods accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and most health savings account (HSA) cards, which we keep on file and run at the time of service. We are no longer able to accept personal checks or cash.