Want to join a collaborative and client-focused team of licensed mental health professionals with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits?
Oregon Counseling Jobs
We are looking for well-qualified, compassionate therapists.
Now hiring licensed therapists and counselors in Corvallis, Eugene, Portland, Bend, and throughout Oregon for telehealth.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Oregon Counseling is a mental health practice that strives to improve individual mental health by improving relationships. We provide exceptional mental healthcare to children, adolescents and adults in individual, couples, family therapy and adult psychiatric care. Our practice provides a non-pathology approach to treating a myriad of relational and mental health conditions. Our clinicians are trained in family, relational issues and mental health conditions impacting families in Oregon.
At Oregon Counseling, we are a highly skilled, low-stress practice that values clinical autonomy and flexible scheduling to support your work/life balance. As mental health professionals, we exhibit the highest level of competence and ethics in the treatment we provide.
We know the wellbeing of our clinicians is paramount to the wellbeing of our group. In our practice, we have a strong support system to help ensure you are healthy, successful and thriving in your practice. We are a collaborative team who supports and inspires each other to provide the best care for our clients.
Client care is at the heart of what we do. We attract patients who come to us to learn, to grow and to understand themselves deeply. Our administrative team manages the marketing, billing, scheduling, and credentialing— so you can focus on creating meaningful transformations with lasting positive impacts in clients’ lives.
Oregon Counseling Benefits
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing career development opportunities:
- Generous pay
- Group health insurance
- Retirement plan with matching
- Paid sick leave
- Licensure benefit
- CEU benefit and opportunities
- Comprehensive administrative support from an exceptional, experienced team
- Healthy, positive and collaborative work environment
- Frequent consultations with an inspiring team of clinicians and prescribers
- Advancement and supervision opportunities
- Ten year track record of keeping our clinician’s schedules full
Please Apply If You Are:
- A gifted and dedicated therapist
- Licensed (PMHNP/DO/MD, Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC)
- Ethically sound with a sterling reputation and references to match
- A clinician who always completes your documentation on time
- Easy to work with and confident in your abilities
- Clinical specialty is a plus
Oregon Counseling is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.